Saturday 10 September 2016

Role of a Woman in a Marital Union By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

1. A man is not a partner in a marriage but a master.
2. Women were not in the
original plan of God, the only purpose they serve is to keep Man company, so all ye women chasing happiness and career you are doing it wrong, find a man and keep him company that is your only mission in life.
3. A woman should have no voice or opinion, your thoughts are mere suggestions which the man has every right to discard into the trash.
4. Those women who are bold and who do not do 1, 2, 3 your fathers are to be blamed for not raising you right.
Bikonu, with all due respect, did he really say these? Christ Embassy members in the house, bikonu clear this bad air, before people inhale it and get infected by it. Is it really true, according to your General Overseer that I Nekky, has as my only mission on earth, the task of keeping a man company. Meaning that the school wey my papa send me, and the career wey I want build with am, na sin against God's plan for my gender? On top that, I no get choice and opinion sef. Even if a man dey shit inside my mouth, I go dey swallow am, without making any move. No wonder some women are turning to lions these days. Is it not this type of 'sermon' that some feeble minded men will hear, and come back home to treat their wives as their slaves. And getting at a point when the woman will not be able to take it any more, she turns to a beast overnight and machetes the man she once loved with passion, to death. What a preaching by someone who should rather be a role model. I just pray someone comes up here now and convince me that this was never said by Pastor Chris, cause if indeed he said these, then I will rather conclude that he is indeed a destroyer, than a builder.

By a Facebook User

No comments: