Saturday 1 October 2016

Happy New Month Friends

i thought of the new month, i remembered my mates
that are dead, i remember my mates that are handicapped, i remembered those that hospitalized and only then did i remember that i am whole and hearty..........i remembered God of mercy and i asked why me!
why not me in the hospital;
why not me in pains;
why not me in the grave;
why not me handicapped and a tiny voice said to me; my mercies are new every morning for you......though i deserve worst from God but here he paid me with his mercies......
lord i bless your name.........
This month shall speak good things into my life, family and loved ones;
this month shall favor us;
this month shall honor me;
this month shall lift me up for divine announcement.......happy new month my family and Facebook......
we shall get there together and we must celebrate it together.
shalom people


By a Facebook user

No comments: